Join Reiki Master Kerri Collin’s in learning Usui Holy Fire Reiki. She has been a master and teaching since 2008!
Each participant will receive a certificate, a manual and a notebook of additional information.
Reiki 1 is offered Saturday April 27th 10am to 4pm
Reiki 2 is offered Sunday April 28th 10am to 4pm
You CAN take Reiki 1 & 2 in a row as it is offered, however after Reiki 2 you will need months of practice time before beginning Reiki 3. We hope to have Kerri back in the fall to teach the third class and continue to progress.
There are only TEN spots for each class.
You will learn how to utilize and administer this healing energy!
Usui Holy Fire Reiki is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. Holy Fire®Reiki is a combination of traditional Usui Reiki and a contemporary evolution of Reiki.
The energy is noticeably refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness than any energy we have encountered before. It is also more effective. Some of its attributes include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop healthy personality traits such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received, Holy Fire® energy continues to evolve in its effectiveness